BES are committed to protecting the environment in which we conduct our activities.
BES are committed to protecting the environment in which we conduct our activities. We will ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulatory and local restrictions, client or requirements of others that affect or are affected by our activities.
We aim to set a high standard through continuous improvement in our environmental performance ensuring that environmental protection and the prevention of pollution are part of all decisions, policies and practices. We will integrate environmental issues into all our activities and ensure that all business decisions are aligned with our environmental aims.
BES commits to:
- Ensuring we meet the environmental requirements specified by our customers and
consult regularly with local and national statutory environmental and regulatory agencies charged with pollution control
- Achieve continual improvement in the environmental performance of the Company, initially by fully complying with the requirements of ISO14001:2004
- Continue to develop our environmental management system in line with our environmental aims, and review the impact of our operations on the environment
- Set, publish and achieve environmental objectives and targets for the Company and to publish the Environmental Policy on request to interested parties.
- Foster openness, dialogue and discussion with employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, stakeholders and all other interested parties regarding the environmental performance, objectives and targets of the Company
- Encourage and train staff participating in the improvement of the Company environmental performance in relevant aspects of environmental management
- Promote the efficient use of resources and energy throughout the Company activities
- Manage all our activities to ensure minimum impact on the environment and develop procedures to prevent or abate any forms of pollution resulting from our activities
- Measure environmental performance by conducting regular environmental audits and assessing compliance with Environmental Policy and environmental legislation.
These commitments will be reviewed periodically to ensure they remain relevant and appropriate.
Date: 1 June 2017